[Bonwicke] Mahon Library display

hdec333 at aol.com hdec333 at aol.com
Sun Aug 1 18:23:44 PDT 2010

Hello folks,
This is just a friendly reminder that your barony needs your help tomorrow.
ONLY YOU can help Bonwicke shine in this community.
Please contribute your things of beauty, your things of necessity, your things of pride that you wish to show off until August the 30th which is when we may pick them up again. I would suggest weapons,armor, garb, eating utensils and platters, artwork, metal work,leather work, etc.{and anything else I hadn't thought of}
See you all tomorrow between 6:00PM to 6:30PM my family!
With respect,
Anna
Bonwicke
PS This invitation includes you folks who lurk on this list. Bonwicke needs you too. Please help out.

=