[Bonwicke] Mahon Library display

Jackque R. Davis jobecp1 at nts-online.net
Tue Aug 3 05:03:25 PDT 2010

WOW!  What an absolutely wonderful way to spend a little time . a number of
people brought or provided objects of interest . while the ladies shared a
bit of conversation .. HE, Master Hakon, HE Toshiro, HE Gareth, Lord James
and Lord Rufus . a few of our good guys . actually set most of the items out
for display . and they did an awesome job .. All of the glass display
cabinets look beautiful .. It would be well worth your time to drop by and
see what an incredible presentation of HE, Mistress Anna brought together to
represent our Group.  I promise you too will feel the pride.  Rufus and I
loved being a small part of this Community Activity.

Katherine

  _____