[Bonwicke] Mahon Library display

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 06:31:13 PDT 2010

Thank you very much, lady Katherine. The only reason we men did so well was, as always, to impress you ladies.

Toshiro

From: jobecp1 at nts-online.net
To: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:03:25 +0100
Subject: Re: [Bonwicke] Mahon Library display

WOW!  What an absolutely wonderful way to spend a little time … a number of people brought or provided objects of interest … while the ladies shared a bit of conversation …. HE, Master Hakon, HE Toshiro, HE Gareth, Lord James and Lord Rufus … a few of our good guys … actually set most of the items out for display … and they did an awesome job …. All of the glass display cabinets look beautiful …. It would be well worth your time to drop by and see what an incredible presentation of HE, Mistress Anna brought together to represent our Group.  I promise you too will feel the pride.  Rufus and I loved being a small part of this Community Activity.

Katherine