[Bonwicke] Mahon Library display

hdec333 at aol.com hdec333 at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 07:34:37 PDT 2010

You are very kind, Honorable Lady Katherine. May I say that your armor and beautiful shields certainly round out Bonwicke's display very nicely.
Truly folks, this is worth the trip to Mahon Library to see.
Thank you everyone who showed up last night to set up and especially Baroness Wuya who was ill and really should have stayed in bed. I hope You're feeling better today Your Excellency!
With much love and respect to my chosen family I remain humbly,
Anna
Bonwicke