[Bonwicke] Mahon Library display

Jackque R. Davis jobecp1 at nts-online.net
Tue Aug 3 16:29:13 PDT 2010

You are too kind . this is the first time I have ever displayed at the
library . I could not have done it without good Rufus ... it is an honor to
have my items displayed with so many other beautiful pieces . for those of
you who were not able to be there . I would like to recount the last few
minutes we shared before departing for our homes   . after the cases were
locked  we all gathered around our Baroness Wu and followed her from case to
case as she looked over each display, smiled gently and offered words of
appreciation to each of us . knowing that she was not feeling well, made the
moments all the more memorable .. We should not take such acts of devotion
and/or dedication to Bonwicke for granted . they truly do leave lovely and
lasting memories and often come at a high price .being great personal
sacrifice, We are very fortunate to have a number of truly good people who
often provide splendid examples of such love and devotion when simply "not"
would be far easier.   You are truly in our hearts, gentle Baroness Wuya,
and we send our love and deepest hopes that you are feeling better.

Katherine

  _____