[Bonwicke] Officer's/Populace

Jackque R. Davis jobecp1 at nts-online.net
Fri Aug 6 10:17:51 PDT 2010

Concerning the meeting . How about that?   .. A real ,,, true . "bunch" of
people showed up and participated in the discussion and practiced their
point control and beat on the pell . it was so exciting and so happy ..AND .
good friend Pamela Firestarter reported to me that there were seventeen at
the park last week-end. way to go BONWICKE !!   HAPPY!! HAPPY!!  JOY!!
JOY!!

Katherine

  _____