[Bonwicke] Friends of Wagner Park

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 07:49:13 PDT 2010

OK, folks, we need to send letters to the Parks Board so they won't shut Wagner Park to everybody except those who live in the neighborhood.
This is the only park that have yielded a large group of passers-by who have stopped to look us over. If we let those few who don't want anybody in 'thier park' have their way, we will have to find another place to hold fighter practice and possibly lose a good recruiting place.
So change the letter so it sound the way you want it to, and send it in.

Toshiro