[Bonwicke] FW: Spelling, The reason I give every letter an equal opportunity.

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 13:50:22 PDT 2010

Okay, my pretties, see if you can do this. Although I couldn't tell you what the words were, I read it without any trouble.
Maybe my dyslexia is good for something. Yes, I am dyslexic, which is why I have trouble reading out loud.

Toshiro the concerned

This will put your dyslexia into a catatonic fit!

eonvrye taht can raed tihs rsaie yuor hnad.

To my 'selected' strange-minded friends:

If you can read the following paragraph, forward it on to your friends and the person that sent it to you with 'yes' in the subject line..

Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

FORWARD ONLY IF YOU CAN READ IT
Forward it & put 'YES' in the Subject Line