[Bonwicke] Jousting

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 08:58:09 PDT 2010

We too hope you'll come out soon. After all, we're all a bunch of nice people who don't bite. Well, we might nibble, but it'll feel good.

Toshiro

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:31:13 -0700
From: myladyrowena at yahoo.com
To: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Bonwicke] Jousting

And, for those who would prefer to read it in its original format with pictures, here's the link to the article on the NYTimes website:

http://tinyurl.com/25mc22d

Sincerely hoping to emerge soon from just being a list-lurker,

Beatrix Funteyn