[Bonwicke] Jousting

Sarah Fountain myladyrowena at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 14:44:23 PDT 2010

Don't worry; I'm not scared off too easily.  I've already been to visit, and I
know that y'all don't bite (too hard)!  It's just hard for me to get down to
Bonwicke as much as I would like (or at all, lately).  I always make these great
plans, and either weather or other commitments keep me away.  I will try to come
to things (anything!!), soon!

Cheers,

Beatrix

P.S. For those of you who remember the demo for the TTU sword exhibit, I brought
the baby in garb as I showed off drop-spinning.