[Bonwicke] New CPR Method

Jackque R. Davis jobecp1 at nts-online.net
Mon Aug 16 16:47:03 PDT 2010

Concerning a little "F.Y I" . I shall follow our good Seneschal's lead .
sometimes it is good not to just know something . but, to share it.

I realize many lurk in the shadows and keep in touch by other means . "Face
Book" or Household Chat Boards or the like . but, I am hoping

that many will take a moment to acknowledge and share our "Chronicler's"
recent good news.

I refer to our newest Black Star . page 7 .. Kingdom Chronicler's Report.

It seems Bonwicke's "Oracle" - prepared for us each month by Baroness Wu was
nominated . not once but, twice  for consideration for the prestigious
"Blackfox Awards"..First for "Best" Overall News Letter . and ..Second for
"Best" Lay-out.  Ansteorra has many really .. REALLY . splendid news letters
so it was indeed an honor to be selected to represent our Kingdom in the
Society level competition.

On a personal level. I just want to thank Baroness Wuya for the wonderful
job she does and congratulate her receiving such grand and well deserved
recognition...we are very happy for you.

.Katherine .and . Rufus

  _____