[Bonwicke] Hospitaler Office

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 19:26:29 PDT 2010

I have been asked to announce the opening of the Office of Hospitaler. Master Hakon has held the office for two years and it is time for new blood. If you are interested in the position, please go to the link below and fill out the application. Send a copy to the regional hospitaler, kainintepesa at yahoo.com, Their Excellencies, baronandbaroness at bonwicke.org, and me, toshirokoi at hotmail.com.

http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf

HE Toshiro Koi
Eisen's

Seneschal