[Bonwicke] Thursday Fighter Practice

hdec333 at aol.com hdec333 at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 05:45:17 PDT 2010

 If I might add to that Your Excellency, we need to start talking about the Mahon Library display. As everyone knows {or should} our date has changed to August this year and if it pans out will continue to be this month from now on. We had hoped that this will make it easier for people to contribute to the display because winter garb tends to be a bit more opulent and impressive {and way too warm for summer wear}.August the 2nd is a Monday. Would this be a good day for everyone to meet after work with their "pretties"?
I will have an A&S project for us all to work on tonight, also. The much discussed but not as yet seen Origami Cranes {cue the thunderous drumming} project will begin tonight. We need all the hands we can get to help with this as our projected goal is 1000 cranes by this year's Gothic War.Baron Toshiro will be instructing us in this.
Thank you all. I hope to see all my old friends at Their Excellency's tonight.
In Service to the Dream,
Anna
Bonwicke