[Bonwicke] Changing the PED

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 21 08:07:30 PDT 2010

  Greetings Bonwicke,
We have received notice from the Kingdom Seneschal about changing our Perpetual Event Date. This is the date that we hold our Champions event with out having to put in for an event date. We had talked about moving it because of the unpredictability of the weather and it having other events scheduled for the same weekend. We had put forth the idea of either the first or second weekend of June.
 I would like a short bit of discussion about which date the populace thinks is better. The Kingdom Seneschal is wanting to know as soon as possible.
 Zia Jian,
 HE Chiang Chi-sh h
 Baron of Bonwicke