[Bonwicke] Changing the PED

Danielle Jennings cle0patra.29.85 at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 21 08:20:45 PDT 2010

In looking at my calendar the second weekend might be better. The first
weekend of June is when people usually celebrate D-Day (if they are going
to). That could make it harder to get a site and may even hurt our numbers a
bit. The second weekend would still be good for pay day scheming (I for one
shy away from events at the end of the month because it is likely that I
will be running low on cash by that time) The second weekend also gives us a
bit more distance from Stepps Warlord which could help us if we are trying
to bring in people from outside the area. It is hard to think about driving
to Dallas one weekend and Lubbock/Sweetwater the next if you live in say
Tulsa, Austin or Houston (or Lubbock) Having that one weekend in between
would probably help us out a lot.