[Bonwicke] Mahon Library Display

Danielle Jennings cle0patra.29.85 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 23 07:42:47 PDT 2010

I will track down some stuff to bring out.
If people would like to they can send me a list of what they are going to
bring out to display and I will make some place cards. (its a museum thing
so people know what they are looking at just to make things look a bit more
professional) If you would like to do that it would be better if people sent
full descriptions like "Reproduction of a 12 century Halberd head" instead
of "axe head" just as much descriptive info as you know.
If we don't want to do that my feelings will not be hurt.

Pax,
Pippa