[Bonwicke] Changing the PED

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 20:25:40 PDT 2010

This seems to be the end of the discussion and everybody seems to be in agreement with moving Champions to the second weekend of June. However, I will wait until Monday to give everybody a chance to think about it and make a comment on this subject. If by Monday 8:00am you have not commented against the move and given your reason, I will assume you are in agreement with it.

HE Toshiro Koi
Eisen's
Seneschal of Bonwicke