[Bonwicke] Fighter Practice Day Being Changed

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 25 18:26:42 PDT 2010

  Greetings Bonwicke,
Several people that attend Fighter Practice on a regular basis asked that it be moved to Wednesday nights. I have managed to clear off my Wednesday obligations and we are now going to have Fighter Practice on Wednesdays as well as the Sunday practice. It will start this week, so remember to come over Wednesday for Fighter Practice at our house. Practice starts at 6:30. If you need our address please contact me off line and we will give it to you, or you can look it up in your Black Star. I know that you get the Black Star cause you are all members, right?!
  Looking forward to seeing you all at our house on Wednesday evening.
  Zia Jian,
  HE Chiang Chi-sh h
  Baron of Bonwicke
  Knight Marshal of Bonwicke