[Bonwicke] Fwd: FW: 3 Looms Plus Yarn Saturday Sale

Danielle Jennings cle0patra.29.85 at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 12 06:42:33 PST 2010

Just in case anyone is interested.

*From:* Heritage Fiber Guild [mailto:heritagefiberguild at hotmail.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, November 11, 2010 10:51 PM
*To:* Douglas Jones; Emily; Arellano, Emily; Hafeezah Abduljaami; Helen Marr
Johannesen
*Subject:* 3 Looms Plus Yarn Saturday Sale

Dear Heritage Fiber Guild, Groves Knitting Group and Friends,

The Garden and Arts Center gave my name to a Mrs Hudnall who is

looking to sell weaving supplies, looms and yarns. Mrs Hudnall

was active working with handicapped friends of her Down Syndrome

son who passed away a few years ago.  She is a delightful lady and

needs to sell these supplies-- so I know you will be interested in

helping her find a good home for these looms and yarns.

*2 Table Top Looms  ( Hornet )*

*1 Stand up Loom*

* Various yarns*, many that are worsted weight, many are wool, plus

macrame yarns

*You may stop by her home This Saturday!  *

*this is an unadvertised sale.*

This email to Fiber organizations and friends is the

only notice at this time.

*This Saturday!*  November 13th

*1 pm*  till   5-ish   Saturday afternoon

*4212 41st  Street *  a few blocks West of Quaker near Davis Park

Phone 795 - 1119