[Bonwicke] Bonwicke's Resurgence

hdec333 at aol.com hdec333 at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 16:51:54 PDT 2010

Onto the populous of Bonwicke I would like to thank everyone that came out Sunday.There were a few people that made this possible and to them I give a large thanks.
To all the rest of our members which I am told  we have many,I would like to see you . Now if you find this too much of a hardshp for you, then at least email us or the Barony.
We are having a hard time getting a good count of our people. If we are too low we will lose everything. We have had some great times in the past and now is the time to show every new member how much fun we can have.
Hakon of Bonwicke