[Bonwicke] Lubbock's Pumpkin Trail

hdec333 at aol.com hdec333 at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 17:38:33 PDT 2010

Dear Bonwicke,
Wednesday Oct 20  { next week's Fighter's Practice } we will be carving pumpkins for this event that the Barony has so kindly donated for our use. There will be ten pumpkins which is  plenty for everyone to exercise their artistic right brain. Please come and join us at Their Excellency's home  and share in the fun  .Be sure to bring your favorite pumpkin carving tools!
PS don't tell anyone that you heard this from me but there is a rumor going around that there will be baked pumpkin seeds involved.
 SSHHHHH!!
Mistress Anna
Bonwicke