[Bonwicke] Saturday

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 12 15:58:13 PDT 2010

  Greetings Bonwicke,
At the Populace meeting we discussed getting together this Saturday, around 2 Pm to clean out and straighten up the storage room we have. It is getting cluttered with some stuff we need to get rid of, and some stuff needs to be rearranged so that we can make better use of the room we have. So if you are not doing anything and wish to help out, come on out. Who knows you might find something you like that we are going to get rid of.
 I will be there around 2 or shortly before. Give me a call and I will get you past the gate to the storage room. Should be some fun and hopefully not a lot of work.
 Yours in Service,
 HE Chiang Chi-sh h
 Baron of Bonwicke