[Bonwicke] Help establishing a group?

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 13 19:03:26 PDT 2010

We would/are more than willing to help you in any way we can. We did several years ago, hold  demo in the park there, just as you come into town. We could probably set something like that up again. Also as far as Artisan is concerned, contact me off list and we can talk about some options to help out there too.
  I am sure that HE Toshiro will be contacting you soon to see what he can do for you too.
  Zia Jian,
  HE Chiang Chi-sh h
  Baron of Bonwicke