[Bonwicke] Fwd: Lubbock's Pumpkin Trail

hdec333 at aol.com hdec333 at aol.com
Sat Oct 16 18:00:59 PDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: hdec333 at aol.com
To: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Mon, Oct 11, 2010 7:38 pm
Subject: [Bonwicke] Lubbock's Pumpkin Trail

Dear Bonwicke,
Wednesday Oct 20  { next week's Fighter's Practice } we will be carving pumpkins for this event that the Barony has so kindly donated for our use. There will be ten pumpkins which is  plenty for everyone to exercise their artistic right brain. Please come and join us at Their Excellency's home  and share in the fun  .Be sure to bring your favorite pumpkin carving tools!
PS don't tell anyone that you heard this from me but there is a rumor going around that there will be baked pumpkin seeds involved.
 SSHHHHH!!
Mistress Anna
Bonwicke

ttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/bonwicke-ansteorra.org