[Bonwicke] Fwd: Lubbock's Pumpkin Trail. TOMORROW!!!

Charlie Cain larkinokane at suddenlink.net
Tue Oct 19 17:02:14 PDT 2010

Sorry Holly, I can't make it.  Besides, the group doesn't really need a model....
--

Shalom u'vracha,
Charlie Cain

---- hdec333 at aol.com wrote:

Hi folks,
HL Katherine and I will be going early to TE's home tomorrow to clean the pumpkins before you all arrive to carve them. That way everyone can get right to the fun part! :)
I am looking forward to seeing each and every one of you!
Respectfully,
Anna Mirofanova
Bonwicke