[Bonwicke] Sunday Fighter Practice

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 4 10:34:54 PST 2011

  I have talked with the Regional Seneschal, she will have the Baroness of Elfsea coming with her, they will be wearing garb as will Her Excellency and I, I do however think that if someone wishes to come in mundane clothing that should not be an issue. It has been done both ways in the past. I just feel strange doing SCA business in mundane clothing, just does not seem correct somehow.
  They expect the polling to begin around 7 or so, but if people want to eat visit and what ever, feel free to come earlier, we do have the room from 6 to whenever. I did tell them that many of us would be eating there too, well I will any way, as I like the food.
  I would also like to invite all the new people that have been coming out, this will give them a chance to see how some things work and meet some people from outside the Barony. I have not yet heard how many may be coming up from Baja Bonwicke, but hopefully the candidates will be able to make it so that some of you can meet them or get to know them a bit better.
  Your humble servant,
  HE Chiang
  Baron of Bonwicke