[Bonwicke] Populace's Meeting

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 06:33:18 PST 2011

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everybody tonight is Officer's/Populace's Meeting. Not only will we be discussing barony business, we will also be having the polling for our next Baron and Baroness. If you wish to have a say about either of these subjects, you have to be there tonight.We will meet at the Home Plate Diner at 7615 University Avenue at 6:30. We will be in the Press Box room.Be there or be a geometric form with four equal distant sides at right angles to each other, and we'll volunteer you as an event steward for something, or an office. Also, you'll miss the opportunity to have a say in the operation of the barony.
HE Toshiro Koi

Eisen'sSeneschal of the Barony of Bonwicke