[Bonwicke] New Year's Tournament

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 13 21:53:45 PST 2011

  Bonwicke will be hosting a New Year's tournament and pot luck revel on New Year's Eve. The tournament will start around 2:00 Pm, at A M Leftwich Park, on the corner of 60th and Elgin Ave. We will be having an A&S display as well. The small Baronial pavilion will be up to provice a cover for the A&S as well as some cover or shade.
  Bring banners to fly and let us show our new people how we have some fun on a Saturday Afternoon.
  I will also try to host a tournament just for the new fighters, if we can get enough armor to not have to swap around so much. The winner will receive a plastic basket hilt, cause I know they have some rattan that needs a basket hilt.
 A revel will follow later in the day/evening at our house, just down the street from the park. More details as they come out. So plan to come on out or over, stay as long as you want. We plan to have more than a little fun.
 Your humble servant,
 HE Chiang Chi-sh h