[Bonwicke] officers meeting tonight?

suzy curtis charibdys40 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 05:45:54 PDT 2011

It's the first wed. of the month, just checking.  I have a workshop today so I wont see a reply until about 5pm.

Blessings to you all,
A. de Ganz

"You can’t trust the government; you can’t believe what they say; and you can’t rely on their judgment.” H. R. Haldeman, Nixons' sidekick

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -Mark Twain

"With hurricanes, tornadoes, fires out of control, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, are we SURE this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?" -Jay Leno