[Bonwicke] officers meeting tonight?

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 06:20:10 PDT 2011

Yes, it is the first Wednesday of the month and that means Officers and Populace. So everybody should come out and find out what the heck is happening in the barony. If you're not there, you'll be the one left in the dark. And no, a candle or flashlight will not help you. So be there, or not.
We will know where the meeting will be held as soon as Her Excellency tells His Excellency where it will be and he tells us.  Just kidding Your Excellency.

The soon to be late HE Toshiro Koi
Eisen's
Seneschal of Bonwicke