[Bonwicke] officers meeting tonight?

Jena Kirby lamiablk at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 14:16:44 PDT 2011

Out of politeness, I asked His Excellency's opinion ;) He said that meeting at
the park would be fine. I have no idea what the wind situation is outside as I
can only see a parking garage from my window... and that really shouldn't sway
in the wind! Since it is *not* swaying, I can only assume there isn't a tornado
out there right now, anything else will have to come from others.

HE Wu
 "History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."  Winston Churchill