[Bonwicke] Officers Needed

suzy curtis charibdys40 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 05:22:02 PDT 2011

I have asked Troy to invite everyone on his shift to come out to Champions, I thought I could work up some kind of "flyer" so he could put it on the bulletin board but I am not sure of the rules/regs of that.  What do I need to know or do to get something like that ready and ok'd to put up somewhere?  In fact if I got a flyer ready I could take it around town and put up, but do we want a zillion peeps showing up?  What to do??!!

Thank you!
Suzy

"You can’t trust the government; you can’t believe what they say; and you can’t rely on their judgment.” H. R. Haldeman, Nixons' sidekick

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -Mark Twain

"With hurricanes, tornadoes, fires out of control, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, are we SURE this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?" -Jay Leno