[Bonwicke] Membership Drive

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 5 19:12:02 PDT 2011

  Greetings Bonwicke,
A few weeks back, I announced that I had made a knife to give to one lucky member of the populace, well one with a paid up membership anyway. I said that I would give it out at June populace. Well, I changed my mind a bit and decided that we would do it the first Sunday after Champion's. That would be Sunday after next, June 19th. That gives everyone another two weeks to get a membership paid up or renewed. It is my first dagger in a very long time, and the first one I have made from a file. Has a nice copper guard and wooden handle, all in all a nice knife (even if I do say so myself). One final point on the knife, you must be there to be able to put your name in the hat for the drawing, we will not be putting your name in, if you are not there. That is one of the points to the whole idea, seeing everyone at the Park. We have many other things to talk about that day also.
 Looking forward to seeing everyone at Champion's. Come on out have some fun, see the King, who will be there.
I remain your humble servant,
HE Chiang Chi-sh h