[Bonwicke] Officers Needed

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 7 20:13:21 PDT 2011

  Greetings Bonwicke,
Well, we have two open offices, that have yet to have any applications. Couple of people have said they wanted the office, but have yet to send in applications. Please get them in soonest. If we do not keep all offices filled we can be a Barony. One of the offices, if not filled, we can not even be a group. Do not rely on others to take up offices, I urge you to put in now.
 It is only because some are willing to do the work, that we can have the fun we do. Is it fair to just rely on others to hold office, then just have your fun while others do the work? I think not. None of the offices are a lot of work, just monthly reports, a short letter or report to the Oracle, an occasional hour or two a month. Is that too much to ask? From the lack of responses, it would seem so. We only have a few more days to get this taken care of and officers selected.
  I have long held an office of some kind and find most of it rather rewarding. It lets you see and be a part of the inner workings of the Group and Kingdom.
  Well enough ranting for now.
  I remain your humble servant,
  HE Chiang Chi-sh h
  Baron of Bonwicke