[Bonwicke] Officers Needed

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 7 20:38:57 PDT 2011

I forgot one other point about holding and office, a minor one in my view, but important in other eyes and views. It is the quickest way to get recognized and receive awards. For the most part, the people getting the award have done work and sometimes lots of it. It is very seldom that you will see someone getting an award, especially the higher ones, for just standing around and looking cool. The Peerages all require lots of work of different kinds of a long period of time, but take it from a Peer, it is worth the work. Much of what we call work is also lots of fun, another reason why so many of us do so much of it.
  Okay, I am putting down the key board and stepping slowly away from the computer, with my hands held away from my sides.
  HE Chiang Chi-sh h