[Bonwicke] Today's Meeting 6-8-11

Butterfly Wings gogglegirlbutterfly at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:13:53 PDT 2011

if someone would be so kind as to give me a condensed version of the meeting, I Would be ever so grateful. With all that's been going on recently with this foundling dog I've been taking care of, jesse's therapy, and now my new job, Tonight's meeting, (aside from the thoughtful texts while my phone was mis-behaving,[ thank you, pepsi]) Completely slipped my mind. If anyone wishes for me to bring something, as I read in the star that it's to be a potluck, (with a burn ban O-o;) I Would be more than happy to contribute any way I Can. (:

Thank so Much,

Stephanie - The Lady of the Books