[Bonwicke] Unloading Stuff

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 12 09:34:03 PDT 2011

We will be at the Baronial Storage unit around 12 or so to unload the trucks and pack stuff back in the unit. Anyone wishing to help is invited to show up. We will then most likely get some lunch before heading out to the event site to help the owners set up for their deal this evening. It was part of the agreement for getting the site at no cost.
 I want to thank everyone from the Barony that did show up to help out and make the event such a success. Attendance was small than I had hoped for, but then it always is, but everyone seemed to have a good time, and that is the important part.
 Zia Jian,
HE Chiang Chi-sh h
Baron of Bonwicke