[Bonwicke] Sunday Fighter Practice 6-26-11

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 26 08:34:29 PDT 2011

  Greetings Bonwicke,
The weather people say that today will reach record highs for heat, and it is supposed to be windy also. To that end, I would propose that we cancel the regular fighter practice and/or meet someplace cooler later in the day. We are open to suggestions. I am sure that most of us do not really want to get out in this heat, even if we put up the small Baronial pavilion.
 I would like to meet today though, as there is the matter of the knife give away and some other stuffs we do need to talk about.
Your humble servant,
HE Chiang Chi-sh h