[Bonwicke] Sunday Fighter Practice 6-26-11

hdec333 at aol.com hdec333 at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 09:22:18 PDT 2011

Your Excellencies are most kind and considerate of Your populous!
May we humbly suggest Golden Corral ? I would suggest Lin's but we were there just Friday and honestly it was VERY disappointing.
Just a suggestion..Perhaps meet for a later lunch around 1-ish ? Just a thought, we're open for any time, personally.
Humbly,
Anna and Hakon