[Bonwicke] Sunday Fighter Practice 6-26-11

Jackque R. Davis jobecp1 at nts-online.net
Sun Jun 26 15:00:36 PDT 2011

Sorry guys, I have all ready over-heated once today while trying to save the
yard . and don't feel very well this evening . it is just plain too hot out
there for me .  Phil and I have decided to stay home under the AC . maybe it
will be cooler Wednesday evening . see you soon .. Katherine and Rufus

  _____