[Bonwicke] FYI: Crown

suzy curtis charibdys40 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 11:19:58 PDT 2011

My attendance depends entirely on my finances .... I hope I can be there!!

"You can’t trust the government; you can’t believe what they say; and you can’t rely on their judgment.” H. R. Haldeman, Nixons' sidekick

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -Mark Twain

"With hurricanes, tornadoes, fires out of control, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, are we SURE this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?" -Jay Leno