[Bonwicke] FYI: Crown

Audra Granberry aud11010 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 11:30:10 PDT 2011

I have arranged my schedule so that I can be there for Saturday. (I can be there as early as midnight Friday and stay for Sunday morning if someone is so kind as to share tent space.)

I would be happy to share the other three seat belts in my car with non-smokers willing to pitch in for gas. Radio station/CD selection negotiable.

-Aud

Sent from my iPhone