[Bonwicke] RSVP Confirmation: Anna's 19th Birthday

suzy curtis charibdys40 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 09:49:17 PDT 2011

ok  who IS this? who is Anna in this birthday invitation?

"You can’t trust the government; you can’t believe what they say; and you can’t rely on their judgment.” H. R. Haldeman, Nixons' sidekick

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -Mark Twain

"With hurricanes, tornadoes, fires out of control, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, are we SURE this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?" -Jay Leno