[Bonwicke] FYI: Crown

Butterfly Wings gogglegirlbutterfly at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:15:33 PDT 2011

 I am planning on attending Crown with my son, and Frankie, My "man beast" as it were. I have another possible attendee in Sabrina, but as she is currently without a phone or Internet, it has been nearly impossible to get a hold of her. I do have my own tent, a very.. *ahem* Large one, 20 x 9 x 7h that I bought recently. Incidentally, is/are there any recommendations of things to bring / not to bring?

Thanks,

Stephanie, Lady of the Books