[Bonwicke] Heraldic goodness!

Melissa Barton m.alanebarton at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:53:26 PDT 2011

Unto the good folk of Bonwicke does the lady Leonor Ruiz de Lison send
greetings:

As of April 15, I am officially your baronial herald. I am looking
forward to the chance to serve Bonwicke and promote heraldic
activities. If you have any questions about book heraldry in
particular--names, devices, and submissions, please do not hesitate to
ask me.

On that note, I would like to gauge interest in a heraldic
consultation night, for you to bring what you have (or don't have) so
I can help you develop a name and device, fix any documentation
problems, and/or fill out the submissions paperwork. If you would be
interested in this, please let me know offlist at
m.alanebarton at gmail.com . If there isn't much interest in a
consultation night, I will continue to help people with documentation
and submissions on a case-by-case basis.

Your cousin in service,

Senora Leonor Ruiz de Lison