[Bonwicke] Bonwicke Roll of Arms & OP--need your help!

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 14:59:31 PDT 2011

Let's see if I get this right:

1. SCA name - Toshiro Koi(not registered),

2. If you must use a title, I prefer Your Excellency or Baron,

3. I do not have a registered device,

4. Awards,
    AOA - 7/2/95
    OWCB(Oder of the Western Cross of Bonwicke) - 1/11/97
    Sable Crane - 1/3/98
    AQR(Queen's Rapier) - 9/2/00
    CSM(Star of Merit) - 9/1/01
    Thistle(Bardic) - 4/26/03