[Bonwicke] Saturday 5-7-11

HE Chiang Chi-sh h chiang at clearwire.net
Fri May 6 17:36:37 PDT 2011

  Greetings Everyone,
Lady Pam asked for some help on a wooden box she is wanting to make, to that end, I will be working with her and anyone else that wants to build one. I will open up the shop around 1:00 Pm or so until 3:30 or until we get done. If you want to build one of the Viking style boxes like I have, come on over. All you will need is one 8' long 1" X 12" pine board, I have plenty of wood glue, nails, table saw, and such to get all the work done.
Some come on over, bring your board, and have some fun.
Yours in service,
HE Chiang Chi-sh h