[Bonwicke] Officer's Needed

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Mon May 16 21:06:22 PDT 2011

  Greetings Bonwicke,
Well we are once again in need of officers. We have a couple of offices that need to be filled. We are in dire need of an Exchequer, treasurer type person. We also are going to need a Chronicler.
 Neither office is very difficult to do. Most everything is on line or done on line. Neither one takes up a large amount of time. Both are needing to be filled soonest.
 If you are interested in filling either of these two valuable posts, please contact either HE Toshiro of myself. We will let you know the process. I will also mention that as a Barony, we much keep all offices filled, and with out an Exchequer we can not even maintain status as a group much less a Barony.
 Also if you think that you might like to be a deputy to an officer, please let us know that too. Being an officer is not a terrible lot of work, but it is important and it helps everything else be so much more fun.
 Your humble servant,
 HE Chiang Chi-sh h
 Baron of Bonwicke