[Bonwicke] Today's meeting.

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Wed May 18 15:25:18 PDT 2011

Was not dusty where I was at all day, was a bit hot, even for me. Although when the wind did reach down where I was, it was most welcome. Something about working down in a dry swimming pool in May.
 Cici's fine with me, too. I could use some pizza. Champion's and Crown Tourney are on the agenda for tonight's meeting. So if you want to chime in with your two pence worth, come on out. Cici's on 50th and Elgin, see you around 6 or so.