[Bonwicke] Going to Lubbock tomorrow " Fighter Practice " 2pm and talk about Crown

Ofelia ladyohf at att.net
Sat May 21 12:54:41 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone!

Wilkin and I are going to Lubbock tomorrow. We are going to fighter practice
and to discuss Crown. I would love to see a great torn out if you can make
it. Let's go see our friends and go discuss our upcoming Crown tournament.
If you cannot make it to Lubbock do not forget we have our fighter practice
at 2pm at Sam Houston park. I will post all info on the list when we get
back. .

Fighter practice in Lubbock is at the park that is located on 26th Street
and Flint Avenue. We should be able to see everyone from the corner.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow!

HL Ofelia le Fleming